Monday, February 19, 2007

namaste

Today I've been searching for a home for my knitting needles. I currently stash them randomly in a basket on the floor of my closet, but I think I should upgrade their home. At first I started looking for a needle case pattern that I could craft together myself. There's tons online, but reality set in - I'm a terrible sewer! So imagine my surprise when I came across a product made by a company called Namaste Needles. How zen is that!

This convenient and trendy purse-like carrier and the super cool colour combos (my fave of course is chocolate and light blue) is just my thing!


I also discovered that they manufacture knitting needles out of glass. So pretty, but not very practical for me as Roland can attest to the number of times I drop my needle. That certainly wouldn't last long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out this website for great products:

http://www.crippenworks.com