Sunday, May 27, 2007

just the two of us

Hubby and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary last night at my fave resto - Scaramouche. An evening out - just the two of us. Oh, so nice. It felt really good to be out after 8pm. Sad as that may sound, we don't go out in the evenings together since Baby K was 6 weeks old. Those early bed times are too important for her.

There's a reason why Scaramouche is my favourite - the atmosphere, the food, the view - all breathtaking. The only small disappointment came at dessert time. There's not much choice in dairy-free dessert and no coffee, either. I just haven't acquired a taste for black coffee yet. But not to disappoint, of course I could count on my fave restaurant making "ice" taste oh so yummy!

And did we talk about our babe during our first night out alone - of course we did!

No comments: