Monday, May 28, 2007

my shop

My etsy shop is live!

I've been mulling about setting up this shop for a while now and I think now is the perfect opportunity. My little girl has been an inspiration to me these past few months, renewing my interest in handmade creations.

So, my little shop is live under my alias FlowerPot. For those that don't know, Etsy is a venue for buyers and sellers of all things handmade - kind of like eBay but for crafters!

Anyways, I'm just happy that one of my goals for my maternity leave is finally a reality. Thanks to hubby for the support and encouragement, and to Baby K for the inspirations!

Hope you'll check out my shop and blog regularly for updates. I'll be adding other items, including a few organic cotton nursery knits I've been working on shortly!

1 comment:

sugar mama said...

Congratulations! Looks great, the hair clips are adorable. My babe doesn't have hair enough to wear any yet! I don't know when you find the time to craft, but good for you -- and you've given me hope that it will be possible :)