Monday, June 04, 2007

nursery art

I've been planning this project since we named our little girl. I've always wanted something with her name on it for her room and those wooden letters found in many kids boutiques were too common for my special lady. Plus, this corner of her room was begging for something... so this project was created.

I love the outcome - the natural colours (sand, avocado, butter... so yummy) and the personal touch of embellishments.

I'm excited by my recent bursts of creative energy. It's been a while since I've had the opportunity or the desire to be so creative, but my angel has been such an inspiration. I love creating for her and one day I hope to be able to nurture and guide her own creative talents. Oh, I can't wait for that sweet day!

Anyways, I've added this project as a custom order in the shop. So enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi There,

I am your swap pal for the Green yarn swap.Your little one is too cute! Do you have a favorite weight of yarn or something you'd like to try?

Michelle