Tuesday, June 26, 2007

some changes...

If you're reading this post from blogger you'll notice that I've made a few cosmetic changes to the blog. Just thought I'd change things up a bit and go for a simpler, cleaner look for summer. Also, I've officially changed my moniker to "FlowerPot" since I'm now officially a registered business, and it seemed more appropriate!

When I first started this blog 6 months ago, I had planned for it to be a journal of my first year as a new mom. But since then, it's grown into more than just that for me. It's a venue for not only my mom experiences but also a creative outlet and the starting point for FlowerPot Designs. I've been inspired by the many mommy-ventures out there in blog-land. When I first started, I had no idea how many of us were out there - first-time moms, experienced moms, work-at-home moms, even part-time and full-time working moms - who were writing, creating, dreaming!

Hence, the reason for some small changes... but the content will always be the same. My life, my loves, and my babe.

No comments: