Friday, August 10, 2007

fuzzy sweater

I'm a multi-tasker. Actually, I think all moms are in some form or another. The same is true with creative projects, I usually have more than one on the go.

So, when I was commissioned to create a custom set of pint-sized sweaters for Fuzzy Sweater Creative, I thought it would be a fun challenge and something new that I could experiment with. I LOVE the outcome, and Sara, I hope you do, too!


When I was designing these, I envisioned hanging them on a clothes line with mini clothes pins, but all I had on hand were these mini safety pins. I guess they'll have to do!


This last one showcases my signature FlowerPot Designs flower. These are just a sampling of the entire set. Enjoy!

P.S. Sara also runs an online store - yourmomma.ca - so if you're a mom and you make something, contact her!

1 comment:

Work-At-Home-Mommy-Venture said...

I totally love them!!!!!!!!
They are sooo cute.
Thanks Flora, you rockin Momma!

Sara