Tuesday, August 28, 2007

what's in a name?

When I call Baby K by name, she turns her head. It's the sweetest thing. I love the fact that she can recognize her name now. And I love saying it, watching her turn towards me.

Sometimes, when I catch her doing something she's not supposed to, like going for the buttons on the DVD player (yes, it's starting already...), I startle her. Poor thing. Hum... but maybe it will teach her to stay away from those things.

On another note, following my post on Kayla and her playpen silliness, I was astonished to hear so many of you had similar stories.

: : Hayden at 12 months, still being just as silly!

These shots make me laugh! Do you think they're trying to tell us something?

If your babe does this, too, post a comment and send me your photo! I'd like to create an album of just this kind of silliness.