Sunday, September 02, 2007

yummy mummy


I'm so excited to announce that an excerpt of this little blog has been selected to appear on the Yummy Mummy Club web site and newsletter this month! The Yummy Mummy Club speaks to the woman in every mom. Created by celebrity Yummy Mummy Erica Ehm, The Yummy Mummy Club is a virtual meeting place where women can celebrate and commiserate the joys and realities of trying to balance motherhood with their sexy selves. And I'm so happy to be a contributor to it. You can read the article here.

It's also a good time to let you all sneak a peek at my new web site. Although it's been officially live since early August, I've been quite shy to tell you all about it (there's lots of pressure - all self imposed, of course - since I'm in the digital media industry)! But it's there and I'm pretty pleased about it. Of course, there's still lots of things I want to add, fix and update, but that comes with time, which these days is a little scarce since Baby K won't stay in one place for longer than 5 minutes!

Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend! We're going to see the lions, tigers and bears tomorrow - OH MY!

1 comment:

sugar mama said...

Congrats on both the article and the new site! Baby K is bringing more good things than you bargained for :)