Monday, October 01, 2007

gingerbread lane


Earlier this summer I visited this fun family play centre that had just opened up in my neighbourhood, and I realized that Gingerbread Lane was more than just a playground for kids. It's a place for the community - where moms can connect and kids can be just kids.

That's why I'm so excited that fellow neighbour, mother, and founder, Tracey, will be carrying my hair clips in her gift shop. The Gingerbread Lane gift shop is the first brick and mortar store to carry my product line, and I'm so happy that it's a local mompreneur business. It the perfect fit for the vision I have for my little business - to create unique, one-of-a-kind children's accessories and support the the mompreneur community.

So if you're in the neighbourhood, stop by Gingerbread Lane for a play date, a homemade treat, a unique gift for your babe, and a little companionship - you might just see Baby K and I there!

No comments: