Thursday, October 11, 2007

no, no, no!

Nine months old today and she's picked up a few tricks! Her favourite - saying NO! Baby K has learned to shake her head from side to side when she doesn't want to do something - like lying on her back for a diaper change or eating. Although quite amusing at first, after a full day of NO's the funny factor has worn off!

A quick update on the napping and weaning situations:

Nap times are getting a little better. We had two good naps yesterday and today for 1-1/2 hours each. Boy, have I missed those. It's amazing how much I can get done during her nap times. I'm certainly more productive post-baby than I ever was before! I guess loss of personal time does that to you.

And she's finally taken to the bottle again - this time switching back to the Avent bottles - don't ask how or why - I am still trying to figure that one out. She instantly took to the bottle once I put the handles on them. Little Miss Independent just wanted control of her own! Now if only I can find out how to get her to drink formula instead.... one more thing on my GREAT BIG baby list of things to figure out!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Is she on special yucky formula like Kiernan? We finally got him to start drinking the nutrimagen when he was about 10 months old by putting sugar in it (at the recommendation of the doctor). Might be worth a shot?