Thursday, October 18, 2007

retail therapy

It's been a flurry of activity these past few weeks. Not only am I busy preparing for my upcoming shows, but I've been fielding requests for wholesale orders from some really cool retail shops lately.



I'm happy to welcome Tulips & Sunflowers, a totally fab home-based, by appointment only, gift shop for kids, run by Toronto mom, Michelle, to the FlowerPot Designs family. Her recently launched web store showcases the fabulous finds that she's put together for families. Look for my collection of hair clips in her shop.


One of my favorite west-end shops is the newly opened Hello Sunshine - Creative Baby Shop. Located in the heart of High Park, this trendy little boutique - run by husband and wife team Delko and Christina - is a gem of cool and creative things for kids. It's one of my favorite spots for gifts for Baby K's little friends. Stop in and you'll find my entire collection of clips, toys and knit wear there next month!



Finally, I'm so excited to welcome Red Chair Kids, a sweet little shop in Ottawa. Owners and parents, Monica and Mike opened the store after searching the city high and low for the perfect items for their three children.

I'm so warmed by all the wonderful feedback I've received thus far on my designs and products and I'm grateful to all of you who have welcomed me into your shops. Thanks for a wonderful and hopefully a lasting relationship!

No comments: