Tuesday, November 20, 2007

dandelion mud pie

I recently made a delivery of these little critters to a new shop (just one week old) in the trendy Yonge and Lawrence village in Toronto. Dandelion Mud Pie is a sweet eco-chic shop featuring a great mix of unique and local home, jewellery, baby, and body care products that are good for you and the environment, too!

Owner, Helen, is a mother of two boys, and one of the nicest people I've ever met. Her sweet shop is just right up my alley, too. I have to say, if I was to ever open a store, hers would be a great model! I love the green concept. I love that many of her products are locally made. And I love that almost everything is one-of-a-kind!

If you're in the area, go see for yourself and shop green!

Dandelion Mud Pie - 6 Fairlawn Avenue, Toronto
Store hours:
Tuesday - Friday from 10am - 7pm
Saturday & Sunday from 10am - 6pm

P.S. her web site is coming soon!

1 comment:

pary said...

these things are so cute! i want one!!

:-)