Monday, November 26, 2007

handmade holidays

Last week, I attended the One of a Kind Christmas Show (like I've done religiously every year for the past 10 years). My not-so-secret dream is to exhibit at this show one day.

Along with my annual re-stocking of goodies from The Garlic Box, I picked up this sweet dress/tunic for Baby K from Rabbit Green. It's been made from reclaimed fabrics and then restyled into this wonderfully fashionable and functional little dress.

I love all the details in this dress - the brown checkered front and pink corduroy back, the flower-print front pocket and the darling stitched heart on the reverse.


In keeping with my goals this year, I've pledged to support local artisans and try to find unique gifts where possible for those on my Christmas list... so that's all the photos I'll show of my recent trip to the show!

Happy shopping!

No comments: