Saturday, November 03, 2007

show time

My very first show was a big success! I meet so many wonderful people and contacts, received a lot of positive feedback, and took away many learnings for the next show and future.

I was pleasantly surprised by the show traffic. I didn't have high expectations, with the show being it's first year, however, the Mom2Mom Toronto team did an amazing job. The traffic was steady throughout the day. I was also very pleased with the reactions to my hand knit organic animals - which sold out by the end of the day!

Thanks to V who came out to help me yesterday and today, and to hubby and Baby K for their love and support always! (and hubby made the awesome display for my hair clips - which got a lot of compliments during the day, too!)

Hope to see you at next week's Children's Trunk Show at the Distillery District - when we do it all over again! Better get back to knitting - I'm out of inventory, again!



3 comments:

kelly chan said...

wow flora! i really really want to come visit you at the distillery next time around :) and maybe i'll some clips for my own enjoyment lol.

Lara said...

Wow - your display really does look great!!! Did you bring the posts your sign is mount on too?
Congrats on a good day!!

sugar mama said...

Congrats! Your display looked great, and the show certainly was busy!! Good luck next weekend too.