Thursday, November 29, 2007

then and now

Recently I've been thinking about the early days - when Baby K was just born. Seeing her development these days makes that seem so long ago.

This week she's started to play copycat - she'll wave back when you wave to her, she'll throw her hands in the air when you do the same, and she'll laugh when you laugh. It's all too hilarious for words!

Perhaps it's my looming return to work date that has me thinking about the baby days. Although I'm excited at the prospect of starting something new at work and interacting with adults again, I'm also sad that I'll miss many of the future developments she'll have. For a year now, it's been just me and her. That's hard to give up.

So, I've been flipping through her photo album and just thought I'd reflect...

: : then...



: : and now...


That's her cousin Chloe on the right.

It goes so fast...

1 comment:

Beaches said...

Awww... this made me a little teary! I guess because I'm just heading out on my own new mama adventure and I just can't believe how fast it's going to go by.

Baby K is more beautiful than ever and all it means is your time together is going to get even more precious! We can't wait to have you back at the office...