Friday, December 21, 2007

growing up


We got this dino ball toy for Baby K when she was about 6 months old. At that time, I was the one placing the balls in the slots as she sat nearby watching. About a month ago, she started putting the balls through the exit holes first. Now, at 11 months, she's finally figured it out!


Seeing this now makes me think (yet again) how quickly time passes. Hubby and I were just discussing last week that now that we have Kayla, the years will seem like they are whizzing by for us because we mark our lives with each of her milestones.

It won't be long before her first birthday rolls around, and I wonder (and worry a little) how she will adjust as I go back to work in the new year. I guess that's the good thing about babies, they adapt quickly to change - if only we were all so lucky!

No comments: