Monday, December 03, 2007

holiday portraits + yummy packages

With the start of December, holiday music on the radio 24/7, and the first big snowfall out of the way, my thoughts have turned to the start of my fave season!

Baby K had her holiday portraits taken as Christmas gifts for our family this weekend. I snapped some photos of her at home right after I got her dressed and ready to go out for the portraits. Of course, her outfit wasn't complete without a custom silver FlowerPot Designs hair clip to match her shiny silver Christmas outfit!

: : Examining her new shoes... trying to figure out how to get them off. This silly girl of mine prefers to be barefoot. She's always trying to pull her shoes and socks off!

: : Ahhhh... success!!

I also spent the start of the holiday season putting together these pretty and tasty "thank you" packages to the retailers that have supported me this year.

The cookies are homemade (not by me!) but by Diana of Melt Chocolate. Enjoy!


Happy holidays! The countdown has begun... 22 days until Baby K's first Christmas!

No comments: