Monday, December 31, 2007

a year to remember


2007 has been a whirlwind of a year. A year ago, I was eagerly awaiting the birth of our little angel, and now, I reflect back at how we've changed as a family and what I've accomplished, and I'm grateful. Without getting too sappy and teary, I just wanted to say how lucky I am to have such a supportive family and wonderful friends.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to read my little blog and share in my adventures as a new mama. I had intended this to be a one year account of my maternity leave with Baby K, but we'll see in the new year, as I return to an exciting new role, how this little space grows and develops. Until then, wishing you all a happy and healthy 2008 from our fam to yours.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Happy new year!

I hope your transition back to work goes super smoothly and I hope you keep blogging :)