Wednesday, January 23, 2008

getting back into the swing

With the holidays over and finally settling back into a regular work routine, I've been wondering how to balance my mompreneur adventure. I don't want to let that part of my new life slide as I've been fortunate to meet so many wonderful women.

So on that note, just an update on what's been happening. I'm pleased to welcome a few more friends to the FlowerPot Designs family.

Sweet Memories Quilts
I met Jenn at the Children's Trunk Show last November. She's a mother, an expert quilter (who's shared her expertise with me so I can take a stab at making a toddler quilt for Baby K in the not so distant future) and a knitting enthusiast. I'm pleased to partner with her and offer my collection of organic knit animals to her loyal customer base. Check out her blog and web site!

Bare Bones Clothing & Accessories
Angela opened her doors in Innisfail, Alberta in the New Year. Among her collection of children's wear and accessories, my collection of clips will be a part of her regular line-up. Congrats Angie and good luck with the shop!

Raising Rascals
I met Kathleen and Coreen at the Mom2Mom Holiday Show last November when they were still organizing, dreaming and preparing for their joint venture. Now they will launch a new online kids shop in February and I'm excited to join their opening day with a selection of hair clips. Check in later for launch details!

So the juggling act begins for me now, but I'm excited and ready for the challenge of figuring out how it will all come together - family, work and staying creative!

No comments: